The 3 Rule
- 3 seconds will determine whether you live or die: Your personal safety, your ability to protect yourself and your family when a knife is used to accost you or moving quickly to safety when a earthquake strikes.
- 3 minutes to determine whether you live or die: Your ability to apply first aid to stop the bleeding so that your son or daughter does not bleed to death, to dress wounds to prevent infection.
- 3 hours to determine whether you live or die: You’ll need to communicate with your family, to implement a plan of action that brings everyone together in a safe place in order to get shelter from the elements and adversaries.
- 3 days to determine whether you live or die: Water is necessary for life, without it you won’t last more than 3 days, much shorter time than that if you live in hot climates or are under stressful conditions
- 3 weeks to determine whether you live or die because of your ability to feed yourself and your family
- 3 months to determine whether you live or die because of the community that you build that allows you to protect your assets, resources and partners
- 3 years to determine whether you live or die because of the infrastructure that you develop; the ability to produce energy, develop systems and stay healthy!
A Safe Place To Go will have all the tools and resources that you’ll need to navigate the landmines that most people wouldn’t have the skill to avoid or disarm them. Together with thousands of other like-minded individuals you’ll learn
everything you’ll need to know to succeed in life or death situations!