“A Safe Place to Go” has got its 1st Survival Retreat ready to start building up. It is located in Nevada and will serve as “home base” for the next 99 retreats. Each retreat will have the infrastructure needed to be completely self-sufficient but each will have distinct qualities that will make them indispensable to the group as a whole. We will be clearing existing structures, building new structures, installing containers, and adding livestock to the site. Feel free to contact me if you’d like to help out!
When it all goes Sideways… and some day it will because of a Natural Disaster, Civil Unrest, Biological Threat, Grid Down…. You’ll need A Safe Place To Go! Lets take a look at a few of the requirements for ASPTG:
- It must be close enough for you to get to – less than 1 tank of gas from where you live
- It must be far enough away that it keeps the masses away – about 1 tank of gas from where you live
- It must have people with diverse skills, assets and resources to provide for all your needs
- It needs to have infrastructure to support you and your family 1 day or 10 years
- It needs to be portable. able to move away from danger and toward safety
- You need to be trained to use the infrastructure so that no time or resources are squandered
- There must be 1,000 people just like you who can work together to thrive!
WIAGS and some day it will, you’ll probably survive the initial event, Earthquake, EMP, Solar Flare, Economic Collapse, etc… 99% of us will, but will you be able to get out of Dodge before the chaos begins as people realize they are unprepared with food, water, medicine and other essentials. If You are in that situation you’ll need 3 things:
- Your Family
- A Full Tank of Gas
- A Safe Place to Go